New category: To-Do%
20 days ago
New Jersey, USA

Right now we have 3 categories. Shortest is around 3 and a half minutes, next is 5 and a half minutes, and then 100% which has only one run at 3 hours and 17 minutes. And no offence to any potential 100% runners, but running around hoping RNGesus blesses you with NPCs taking pictures for 3 hours does not sound fun to me. Doesn't it feel like we could use something a little more substantial than 5 minutes while being less than 3 hours?

Introducing To-Do%. Separate from the cat-chievments which need to be done for 100% there is a separate To-Do list which mainly involved completing the quests given by all the characters. A perfect medium length run would be to complete the whole list. My best guess is it would take around 25 minutes? But I could be wildly off.

Let me know what everyone thinks!

enbyzee likes this
enbyzee
She/Her, They/Them
20 days ago

This is actually in the works. They're hammering out the rules I believe.

Deezbees likes this
Game stats
Followers
Runs
Players
Latest news
New Start & End Frames

Hello again!

The poll we ran in the has finished, indicating that we should start runs on the first frame of interaction in the trash bin, and ending on the very first frame of the final cutscene (first frame the white outline appears). Ensure you are timing

16 days ago
Latest threads
Posted 17 days ago
1 reply
Posted 18 days ago
2 replies
Posted 20 days ago
1 reply
Posted 20 days ago
0 replies
Posted 22 days ago
7 replies